Join a Global Chamber® Community
One way for Global Chamber® members to reach out to the world is through Global Chamber® Virtual Communities. These communities provide an effective way for members to engage, share, connect and contribute to growth and action within a common interest-based environment.
Our Virtual Communities are managed by Global Chamber®. Communications are available online 24/7 and meetings typically taking place via Skype and Google Hangouts. Community-based discussion boards offer members a way to easily and effectively communicate with each other, post information and share knowledge. Each Community has a leader who facilitates discussion, progress and direction.
- Metro - Metro Communities are designed for members doing business in a particular metropolitan area, providing insight, resources and assistance in developing and growing business within that metro.
- Regional - Regional Communities are designed for members doing business in regions of the world such as Africa, Asia, North America, etc. and desire additional information, knowledge, assistance and connections within those regions.
- Industry – Industry Communities are global in nature and designed to engage members from around the world in dialogue and activities within a specific segment or industry group.
Reasons to Join a Virtual Community!
- Find customers and partners in new markets
- Gain personal connections with like-minded business people
- Join a peer advisory group for overcoming business issues
- Discuss shared interests for business and personal enrichment
- Expand your professional network
- Assist other executives with their business challenges
If you are interested in growing your business and are... looking for additional personal connections across borders, finding new business opportunities and/or solving business problems... Global Chamber® Virtual Communities is a great way to make it happen. Join one or join several. Community participation is free to all members.
Current Global Chamber® Communities
|Banking & Finance||Education||Energy|
|Export||Food and Culture||Healthcare|
|Latin America||United States|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Honolulu||Houston|
|Las Vegas||London||Los Angeles|
|Nashville||New Orleans||New York City|
|Salt Lake City||San Diego||San Francisco|
|San Jose, Costa Rica||Seattle||Singapore|