Getting Your Business Ready for Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Do you have customers, partners, students...in Europe?
- Are you actively marketing towards Europe?
- Are you transferring EU personal data from Europe to the U.S.?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, join us for a conference on May 17th to discuss how the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) may impact your organization when it comes into force on May 25, 2018.
Failure to comply with the GDPR could result in stiff fines as high as $22 million on issues such as whether data is kept or not, who has access to data, etc.
Who Should Attend: CEOs, COOs, CFOs, EVPs of finance, sales, marketing and more for companies doing business in Europe.
Attend virtually from anywhere... you'll receive a zoom login... Virtual starts at the top of the hour OR attend in-person at:
Webinar: 8-9am Pacific Time
LIVE Location in Metro Phoenix: Polsinelli, 1 E Washington Street, Suite 1200, Phoenix 7:45am-9:30am Pacific Time
Speakers in France and the UK.
@ 45 after the hour... Gather/Network for 15 minutes
00:00 Start the Multi-Metro Globinar
- Anne Laure Galline, Val D'Oise Region of France - Handling GDPR
- Chris Williams, Chief Executive at B60 (London) - IT and Other Issues
01:00 End Virtual Globinar
Post Event Networking
Anne Laure Galline, Val D'Oise Region of France
Chris Williams, Chief Executive at B60 (London)